This is a live recording of a very popular psalm to have sung at your wedding, I’m accompanied here by Lesley Magee on Concert Harp.
Tag Archives: music
Welcome to the first of my ‘Feature Fortnight‘ articles where the spotlight will shine on a vendor within the wedding industry. The main reason is to get an insight into their profession and to get their top tips for couples for the big day. If you are a wedding supplier to/in Ireland and would like to be considered please feel free to contact me.
Fergul studied Mechanical Engineering but his passion was photography. Having worked part-time in the photography business for more than 10 years, he finally took the plunge in 2008 to make his passion his way of life.
Fergul’s style is one of fun and he believes that photographers should ‘blend in’ and be unobtrusive. Attributes which are evident when you view his work.
When asked how he approached such a big event in a couples life Fergul says “ I believe in letting the day flow as natural as possible, and to simply follow and capture it as it unfolds“.
- I work alongside many vendors when performing for couples, but I’ve always envied ‘the eye’ of phototgraphers and have loved looking through Fergul’s work. His images speak volumes.
Fergul’s Top Five Tips
- Meet with the photographerand get to know them. They are going to be around for most of the day so you’ll need to feel comfortable with
- Check that your photographer is fully insured – this can be a prerequisite for a lot of the hotels too.
- If they use a booking form, make sure you are aware of all the terms and conditions of the contract you are entering into.
- Research, research, research. There are a lot of photographers out there and expensive doesn’t always mean the best.
- Finally, you are paying the photographer so don’t be afraid to ask questions – professional photographers are only too delighted to answer any questions no matter how silly they may seem to you. Take nothing for granted.
If you would like to contact Fergul just click here or alternatively he’d love to take your call directly on 053 9244775
Disclaimer: Barbara Edwards Soprano accepts no responsibility or liability for or on behalf of any supplier featured.